Windows Server 2012 – Complete Guide with Hands-on Training.
- Complete Module 01 – Virtual Network Lab Build
- A laptop or desktop capable of running three simultaneous virtual installs in conjunction with their host operating system.
- A host machine running Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (preferred). MAC and Apple machines will work but a Windows host is prefered.
- A minimum of 4 GB of RAM (8 GB preferred)
- A basic understanding of networking princibles.
- A basic understanding of IP addressing
This Windows Server 2012 hands-on training course provides the skills needed for Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012. This course also helps in preparing individuals for the Microsoft 70-410 exam, Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012.
Course provides a solid hands-on experience for learning Server 2012 r2 and is designed for those needing to be able to demonstrate basic day-to-day administration and configuration skills required for administering a Server 2012 r2 in a domain environment.